How We Work
Collaboration meets determination.
Autonomic works on a worldwide scale. We are headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and we maintain offices in Detroit, Toronto, and Shanghai, with remote teammates from Seattle to Berlin. Developing the leading platform for connected vehicles requires the most diligent minds and global perspectives.
product development teams
Distributing ourselves across four locations means we invite diverse perspectives and support a global customer base.
- Although we are headquartered in Palo Alto, each office includes people from different functional teams.
- Many core product and engineering teams are split between locations.
- More than 5% (and growing) of our organization is fully remote.
Collaboration at Autonomic keeps our solutions fresh and invites thoughtful discussion.
- On some teams, our product development benefits from a paired engineering system. Two engineers work alongside one another for a number of days before rotating to another pair on the team, which allows for greater knowledge sharing and better problem solving.
- We invest in multiple project management platforms and collaborative tools, including virtual pairing and whiteboard tools, so our employees can thrive in a team-focused work environment.
Bring your whole self.
We’re not just a place to work and build transformative software. At Autonomic, we come together and cultivate shared interests.
- Bring your guitar and jam in our Detroit office’s music room.
- Compete in the latest video game tournament in Toronto.
- Celebrate with cookies from around the world in Palo Alto.
- Join a Slack channel for car enthusiasts, fiber arts, or pets.
- Sign up for (or teach!) a cooking class, organize a lightning talk, or teach a card game.
Play a role in solving one of the world’s most complex challenges. Our technology is powerful. Our team is prepared. Explore career opportunities today.